Gallions Primary School is a happy and vibrant school where our young learners are able to thrive and succeed in their education. We pride ourselves on the rich curriculum and opportunities we offer all our children.
Here are a few reasons to make Gallions your choice of primary school.
- Our pupils consistently outperform national expectations in maths, reading and writing at the end of KS2.
- From the age of 6 all our pupils learn a string instrument in weekly small group lessons.
- Weekly drama and dance lessons taught by a specialist teacher enable pupils to showcase their skills
- Pupils take part in a weekly philosophy enquiry in P4C
- We regularly take part in local sporting events including: football, athletics and netball.
- Our children enjoy a variety of residentials including: camping and an adventure holiday in Wales..
- Our extended schools programme offers a range of clubs including: basketball, gardening, chess, football, orchestra, choir, dance and drama.
What our staff say
Every child can do it. Our pride comes from helping them get there!
What our children say
My school teaches every child from the heart! Relationships start here.
Year 6 Pupil
What our parents say
I have been so impressed with my son’s journey at the school. He has always been encouraged to achieve his goals! Thank you!
Year 4 Parent